- Technical cleaning of equipment, monitors and control panels.
- Review of the DVR equipment, verifying that it is working correctly and that the recordings are free of distortion.
- Verification of the recording on the Hard Drive and the space used.
- Review of the real-time video transmission to the monitor.
- Review of the communication ports, the remote link via internet.
- Check that the monitor has good brightness and contrast.
- Checking motion recording.
- Update of passwords and DVR / NVR software if necessary.
- External technical cleaning.
- Verification of the angle of vision, perimeter to be covered, blind spots, weak points.
- Verify that the camera is adjusted and positioned correctly.
- Verify that the focus lens and auto iris are adjusted correctly.
- In case of PTZ cameras, verification of operation with the controller or software.
- Night vision review (infrared).
- Adjust the focus of each camera.
- Verification of IP addresses and verification of their responses.
- Review of the power source and its operation.
- Verification of connectors of power supplies and video-baluns.
- If there is a joystick, check the operation of the buttons and control.
- Verification of the wiring to the cameras and sensors, checking that they are in good condition.
- Ensure that the wiring is properly attached to the walls or beams.
- Check the connectors and cable entry points to make sure the wiring does not have a false connection.
- Check that the transmission cable has a good video signal and is free of distortion.
- Check that all connectors are insulated from the conduit and passage boxes.